Please read ALL directions below before starting your assignment. You may find it helpful to print a copy and cross off or highlight as you complete each expectation. Good luck!
- Please submit your assignment as an attachment in your assignments folder.
- Your assignment cannot be accepted via messages, email or conferences.
- You must submit to the assignment link by the due date stated in the syllabus for credit. A missing assignment will be assigned a 0.
- Respond to all four questions below on a new, blank word processing document (such as MS Word).
- Develop each answer to the fullest extent possible, discussing the nuances of each topic and presenting your arguments logically.
- In addition, include citations from the class content resources in weeks 1- 4 to support your arguments.
- Each answer should be robust and developed in-depth.
- You are expected to demonstrate critical thinking skills, as well as an understanding of the issues identified. Some questions may also require personal reflection and practical application. Your responses will be evaluated for content as well as grammar and punctuation.
- All writing must be your original work. PLEASE do not copy or quote anything. Sources are just that, a reference. Once you locate the information, read and interpret the data. What does it mean to you? Type your own thoughts and own words. Then, include in-text citations to support your ideas. This is not a research paper.
- Include a Cover Page with Name, Date, and Title of Assignment.
- Do not include the original question, only the question number.
- Each response should be written in complete sentences, double-spaced and spell-checked. Use 12-point Times New Roman font with 1-inch margins on all sides. Include page numbers according to APA formatting guidelines.
- In addition, you will want to include citations in APA format at the end of each answer. Include a minimum of 3 references for each answer.
How are motivation and engagement related to employee retention? What is the difference between job satisfaction and employee engagement? What factors (personal, organisational) might contribute to job satisfaction and engagement? Explain your answer.
Discuss how an organisation’s culture can impact policies and behaviours related to diversity and multiculturalism. How can HR influence organisational culture to support diversity and multiculturalism? In your response, discuss at least 3 policies or practices that HR can propose and how they should be communicated to senior leaders.
Select three functional areas of HR (i.e. recruiting, selection, training and development, compensation etc.) and, for each one, discuss how that function supports the HR and organisational strategy. Provide specific examples of goals and outcomes that support organisational success.
Think about a job where you have been employed for many years. What factors influenced your job satisfaction? What factors influenced your decision to stay and why? Consider a job where you had a short tenure. What factors influenced your job dissatisfaction? What factors contributed to your resignation and what factors could have made you stay? Which were within the organisation’s control?
PLACE THE ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!